The chief pediatrician of Moscow named the most dangerous parts of toys

MOSCOW, April 18 – RIA Novosti. Gel balls from toys, which swell and increase hundreds of times when ingested, cause intestinal obstruction, and magnetic balls find each other in the intestine and can cause intestinal perforation, with the development of inflammation, peritonitis, the chief freelance pediatrician, chief Ismail Osmanov, doctor of the children's city clinical hospital named after Z. A. Bashlyaeva DZM. “All toys that contain small parts and magnetic balls are unsafe for a child's play. And even more so, gel balls, which, when they enter the body, swell and grow into hundreds times, cause intestinal obstruction, often such children develop critical conditions with a threat to life, in which an urgent operation is needed.The situation is complicated by the fact that the gel balls are not visible either on ultrasound or during X-ray examination, they need to be caught and identified all the time. magnetic balls find each other in the intestine and can cause intestinal perforation, with the development of inflammation niya, peritonitis, “- said Osmanov. Главный педиатр Москвы назвал самые опасные детали игрушек

According to the doctor, parents whose children have swallowed an object go to the hospital quite often, almost every day, and mostly at night. And even a whole museum of parts and foreign bodies that enter the child's body has been formed: from small screws to coins, pen caps, jewelry, pencils, even construction foam.

The agency's interlocutor noted that there are times when household items get into the body, for example, a bunch of keys from a mailbox or magnetic bracelets for fitness. “A bunch of two keys from a 4-year-old child. Guess how these keys got? , he does not react to toys, they are all tired of them, he gives a bunch of keys, “oh, something new,” the child became interested, fell silent. Mom goes about her business. And suddenly the child begins to worry, choke, sees mom – something is not then, and there are no keys. Quickly delivers to the hospital, and we do the operation under anesthesia, remove the keys, “- said Osmanov.

He warned that such objects are dangerous because they mechanically affect the esophagus, gastrointestinal tract, and if they enter the bronchi, they can cause respiratory arrest. Therefore, the parent's gaze should always be fixed on the child, wherever he is in the house. Главный педиатр Москвы назвал самые опасные детали игрушек

Author: wedocount

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *