VORONEZH, March 16 – RIA Novosti. In a village near Tambov, five people died after a TV explosion, the regional prosecutor's office said.
The bodies of four men and a woman were found on the morning of March 16 in an apartment of a two-apartment building on Sovkhoznaya street in the Filatovsky village of the Inzhavinsky district.
“The owner of the house was born in 1971 and his two brothers born in 1959 and born in 1967, as well as their acquaintances – residents of the same village born in 1964 (male) and born in 1975 (female) – after drinking alcohol, stayed overnight in the house. A TV set exploded in one of the rooms, as a result of its fire there was a strong smoke, “- said in the department.
People in the next room were poisoned by carbon monoxide, the report said.
The investigation opened a criminal case for causing death by negligence. The prosecutor's office took control of the investigation.