A case was opened in the Novosibirsk region after the death of a woman with children

NOVOSIBIRSK, 15 Mar – RIA Novosti. Investigators of the IC in the Novosibirsk region opened a criminal case on the negligence of the local authorities after the death of a woman with two children in a fire, in whose house a smoke detector did not work, the Investigative Department of the RF IC for the region reported on Monday.

As reported, a woman and two children of two and seven years old died on Saturday in a fire in a private house in the village of Bobrovka in the Suzunsky district of the Novosibirsk region, two more children were hospitalized. Immediately after the tragedy, a criminal case was initiated on the infliction of death by negligence of two or more persons. According to preliminary information from the UK, an 11-year-old boy tried to light the stove, but a fire started. He managed to take his four-year-old brother out of the house, but the rest could not escape. As established by the investigators, the family has many children. Two more children at the time of the fire were with their grandmother.

“A criminal case has been initiated on the grounds of a crime under Part 3 of Article 293 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (negligence, resulting in the death of two or more persons by negligence),” the message says.

According to the investigation, the presumed seat of the fire was an oven located in the kitchen of the house.

“In addition, it was established that the employees of the administration of the Bobrovsky village council of the Suzunsky district of the Novosibirsk region installed an ADPI smoke detector with a GSM module in the said house, which did not work at the time of the fire. Thus, according to the investigation, in the actions of officials of the administration of the Suzunsky district and The administration of the Bobrovsky village council of the Suzunsky district is seeing signs of negligence, since the proper performance of the fire detector was not ensured, “the department said.

On Monday, at an operational meeting in the regional government, the governor of the Novosibirsk region, Andrei Travnikov, also instructed the head of the Emergencies Ministry to find out why the smoke detector in the house did not work.

Author: wedocount

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *