KEMEROVO, February 25 – RIA Novosti. A 23-year-old student who was killed in Kemerovo and her ex-boyfriend accused of murder fought for three months before the tragedy, which caused a public outcry, an eyewitness to the incident told RIA Novosti, who did not want to give a name.
The murder of the girl, in which her ex-boyfriend is accused, happened in January last year, but the story resonated recently, when the Investigative Committee accused two police officers of negligence, and a transcript of calls from residents of the house to the 112 service appeared on social networks. From the decryption it followed that the neighbors tried call the police by making at least seven calls. According to the transcript, in the last call, the neighbors said that they had called the service an hour and a half ago, but no one arrived, they opened the door on their own, and it turned out that the girl was dead.
According to an eyewitness, on the day of the murder, screams were heard from the apartment. “Both screams and blows (were heard – ed.) … They (a couple – ed.) Swore for three months that she was leaving him. She came to collect things – that's all They lived for more – seven or eight months … She left him, he was there – either his nerves lost, or something. So he was a normal boy. That is, there was nothing like that, they just swore and that's all. quarrels “, – said the interlocutor of the agency.
According to the investigation, the police registered a message about the conflict in one of the apartments of a multi-storey building, but did not send the group to check the information. The accused did not cooperate with the investigation and did not admit their guilt. The criminal case was sent to the court for consideration on the merits.