Dvorkovich told from which countries “leaked brains” return to Russia

MOSCOW, 17 Feb – RIA Novosti. Professionals who had previously left Russia are gradually returning to the country, this trend mainly concerns Europe and the United States, said Arkady Dvorkovich, chairman of the Skolkovo Foundation, in an interview with RIA Novosti.

“They mainly come back from Europe and the US. And they buy our startups in China and Europe, although there are other examples. By the way, Southeast Asia, the Singapore hub is very active. At the same time, when our startups are bought from abroad, we we always aim them to ensure that the teams themselves remain in Russia, so that opportunities open up for them both in our country and in foreign markets, “Dvorkovich said.

He stressed that the Skolkovo Foundation does not limit the participation of foreign companies and investors in projects, and also pays great attention to cooperation with foreign partners and export support.

“We launched a soft landing program (soft landing – ed.), Which allows foreign startups to adapt to the Russian market. Dozens of foreign companies have already taken part in this program and many have become our residents,” he said.

According to him, the largest area that allows attracting foreign specialists or former Russian specialists to the Russian market is Skoltech University, where 40% of professors are foreign professors, half of the remaining 60% returned to Russia from abroad, 20% of students – foreign. “This is an excellent channel for the return of colleagues to Russia. I can say that more came to us than left – this is absolutely certain. We are trying to do the same at regional sites,” concluded Dvorkovich.

Author: wedocount

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *