The prosecutor's office will check the data on the desecration of the Eternal Flame near Saratov

SARATOV, February 14 – RIA Novosti. The prosecutor's office in the Saratov region has begun checking reports on the desecration of the Eternal Flame in the center of the city of Volsk by a group of children, the regional supervisory agency said.

Earlier in one of the publics on the VKontakte social network, a message appeared that the children at the Eternal Flame allegedly spat into the fire, and reacted to comments with obscenities, as a result, the man was able to drive the company away from the monument. Attached to the message was a photo showing a group of two girls and two boys standing near the grate of the Eternal Flame.

“A check of information posted on the Internet about the commission of antisocial actions by minors at the memorial complex” Eternal Flame “in the city of Volsk has been organized. The circumstances of the incident are being established. The prosecutor's office is checking compliance with legislation on the prevention of neglect and juvenile delinquency, as well as the proper execution by parents responsibilities for the upbringing of children. Based on the results of the audit, if there are grounds, measures of prosecutor's response will be taken, “the message says.

Earlier, the regional headquarters of the Ministry of Internal Affairs RIA Novosti reported that on January 1, the police received a statement from a resident of Volsk that on December 31 at about 18.00 (17.00 Moscow time) at the Eternal Flame two citizens drank alcohol and ate seeds, the husks of which were thrown on the grate around the fire. Later, the prosecutor's office reported that the police opened a criminal case on the desecration of the memorial to the fallen soldiers in Volsk by two local residents, 18 and 21 years old.

Author: wedocount

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *