PYATIGORSK, February 10 – RIA Novosti. The Ministry of Health of the Stavropol Territory has denied information from social networks that the man received two dolls instead of the bodies of newborns.
Earlier, a video appeared on social networks in which a man reports that he brought to Dagestan the bodies of his newborn children, who were born in a perinatal center in Stavropol. According to the man, opening the shroud, he found dolls. Governor of the Stavropol Territory Vladimir Vladimirov promised to investigate the situation with the video.
“Shocking information is spreading in public that dolls were found instead of the bodies of babies in Dagestan during the funeral ceremony. This information was not confirmed. The Ministry of Health of the Stavropol Territory promptly checked the patient's data, which is reported on social networks. (there are two of them), nor to any other obstetric facility in the Stavropol Territory – neither this year nor last year, “the ministry told RIA Novosti.
According to the Ministry of Health, perinatal center # 1, which is discussed in the video, is equipped with a modern video surveillance system. 190 video cameras on all floors of the perinatal center are watching what is happening, which ensures full transparency of the activities of the medical facility, the ministry added.
Law enforcement agencies of Dagestan and the Stavropol Territory will check information from social networks that the man received two dolls instead of the bodies of newborns, the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Dagestan reports.
“It takes time to establish all the circumstances of what happened. Law enforcement officers of both regions are working in cooperation, they will certainly find out and restore the entire course of events. All those involved will be identified and will be held accountable in accordance with the law,” the message says.